April 5 – 8 2022
The Rural Electric Power Committee invites you to prepare a paper for the 2022 conference. Papers for the 66th Annual Conference will be presented at the Marriott Savannah Riverfront, Savannah, Georgia.
The general scope of the conference is to provide practical information about the planning, design, construction, operation and analysis of electrical distribution systems. Some examples of appropriate topics are:
- Computer Applications for Utilities
- Distribution Automation/SCADA
- Power Quality and Reliability
- System Planning and Design
- Utility Construction: Projects, Applications, Concepts
- Distributed Generation
- System Inspection and Maintenance
- Novel Technical Applications on a Distribution System
- Regulatory Issues and Solutions
Please visit our website www.ieeerepc.org to view topics and authors from previous conferences.
Prospective authors should prepare an abstract with title and names, affiliations, addresses, and phone numbers of all co-authors. This summary or abstract should be received by October 31, 2021 to the Program Chair:
Power System Engineering, Inc.
Complete papers will be due December 31, 2021
Please send any questions to email@example.com