2021 IEEE REPC Electric Power Conference
April 27 – 29, 2021
The Rural Electric Power Committee invites you to prepare a paper for the 2021 conference. Papers for the 65th Annual Conference will be presented virtually.
The general scope of the conference is to provide practical information about the planning, design, construction, operation and analysis of electrical distribution systems. Some examples of appropriate topics are:
- Computer Applications for Utilities
- Distribution Automation/SCADA
- Power Quality and Reliability
- System Planning and Design
- Utility Construction: Projects, Applications, Concepts
- Distributed Generation
- System Inspection and Maintenance
- Novel Technical Applications on a Distribution System
- Regulatory Issues and Solutions
Please visit our website www.ieeerepc.org to view topics and authors from previous conferences.
Prospective authors should prepare an abstract with title and names, affiliations, addresses, and phone numbers of all co-authors. This summary or abstract should be received by December 11, 2020 to the Program Chair:
Power System Engineering, Inc.
2327-A State Route 821
Marietta, Ohio 45750
Complete papers will be due December 31, 2020